Lifestyle | A Fortnight in Photos #2
I’ve been a busy bee these past couple of weeks and a little quiet on the blogging front again (sorry!), so I thought maybe it was time for another fortnight in photos post. With the run up to Christmas in full swing, I’ve decided to share what I’ve been up to over the last couple of weeks in order to help me get into the festive spirit.
1. Me and my mum went on our annual shopping trip to York for a spot of Christmas shopping and to indulge in the Black Friday deals. The St Nicholas market was on whilst we were there which was really busy and full of wonderful craft and food stalls.
2. One thing I love about the run up to Christmas is the festive food and drink. This time last year I indulged in my first Costa and I’ve been hooked ever since. With two new Costa cafes opening up in Stockton high street where I work, it’s been almost impossible to resist picking up a hot chocolate on my way into work. How cute are the Christmas cups?!
3. With it being my first Christmas in my own house, I was so excited to buy and put up some decorations. After a long debate, we decided to go for a 7ft artificial tree from B&Q for just £25! We put this up the last week in November (a little earlier than usual!).
5. My two best friends graduated! I was so proud to see them both on the stage and to witness how far they’ve come in the last three years. Of course, we had a few cocktails to celebrate afterwards!
6. With all of this festive food and celebratory drinking, I thought it was about time to get back into a ‘healthy eating’ routine by starting my day with a low fat vanilla yogurt topped with strawberries and blueberries. The healthy eating didn’t last long…
8. Me and Ross have babysitting duties for the next two weeks minding his sister’s little puppy, Cooper. We’ve had him for two days so far and I’m in love!
9. On Friday is was my work’s Christmas party which was held at Eaglescliffe Golf Club. This is me and the girls having a few drinks before heading to Middlesbrough.
What have you been up to lately? Been to any exciting Christmas events?